Commercialise your current activities with this half-day interactive workshop for charities and not for profit organisations delivered by New Results. Commerciality in Action is a workshop that has pace, purpose and practical application.
It will help you to:
- Spot and develop commercial opportunities,
- Make better use of your existing resources and improve your planning,
- Improve your decision-making and communication ability.
On completing the workshop, you will be able to:
- Know what commerciality is; the skillset needed for success and how to confidently apply it,
- Have a set of tools which you can apply in any given situation to create the best commercial output,
- Be equipped to build effective business cases in a changing environment.
Cost*: £50.00 + VAT
*The fee for this event is charged at £50.00 +VAT per person.
All materials will be provided along with refreshments throughout the morning.
For more information about this workshop or to reserve your place(s), get in touch with Maxine Johnston on email@example.com or 0191 2436259.
Places are limited to ensure maximum benefit to attendees.
About New Results
Commerciality in Action will be delivered by the team from New Results:
Author, International Speaker, Coach and Trainer
Nevil launched two of the UK’s most familiar brands in Dyson and BlackBerry. He has worked as part of FTSE100 companies’ management teams for over a decade and in sales for 25 years.
International Speaker, Coach and Sales Trainer of the Year
Tap into Mike’s FTSE100 senior management background. He has over 17 years of banking experience, 25+ years’ sales experience and more than 20 years in training & coaching.
Nicola has over 20 years’ commercial experience working with nationals and internationals. She has worked with some of the most famous household names and successfully launched Dyson in