Tenders and bids are regularly required to award contracts in both public & private sectors.
A Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) or Invitation to Tender (ITT) can consist of many questions and these can also be accompanied by a detailed scoring system by which bids are assessed.
This seminar will provide you with an understanding of how to find opportunities for your product or service, appreciate the client requirements and help you to prepare a persuasive and convincing bid.
So if you are brand new to tendering, and looking to improve and take your business to the next level, this seminar will provide simple and easy to understand advice and guidance.
The topics that will be covered include:
• Tendering Portals (what are they, what are the different types and who uses them?)
• Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) – why are they used?
• Different Types of Enquiry (e.g. open & closed/restricted tenders).
• Framework or Call-Off Agreements (what are they and how do they work?)
• Client Enquiry Tendering Documentation (what to look for in the detail… what does the Client want?)
• Tendering Gap Analysis and Business Processes.
• Pre-Tender Questions (how to ask them; is it good to ask questions?)
• Deciding whether to bid? (deadlines/show-stoppers/content/cost-to-bid)
• Bid Writing (understanding the format of submission and how to get your point across!)
• What does tender ‘weighting’ mean?… How important is it?
• Who will review your tender and why submittal format is important!
• Post-Tender Clarifications (if something is not clear to the assessor).
• Asking for Feedback whether you Win OR Lose!
Please note that due to popularity and a restriction on numbers we have had to limit registrations to one delegate per organisation.